SMALL TIPS FOR MAINTAINING YOUR JEWELRY
Since gold is a natural element, it is therefore sensitive to certain products
- Avoid household and cosmetic products by removing your jewelry to wash your hands, do the dishes, do the cleaning, take your shower ...
- It is advisable to remove your jewelry to sleep by placing it in its original cases, protected from dust.
- It is not recommended to swim in the pool or in the sea with your jewelry
- Avoid wearing your jewelry during an intense sports session.
- Do not mix your jewelry with other unprotected jewelry Do not use silverware cleaner on your gold jewelry (accelerated aging of the jewelry)
CLEANING AT HOME
- Soak the gold jewelry in lukewarm water with a typical product: dishwashing product or baking soda or Marseille soap for about twenty minutes.
- Rub each piece of jewelry one after the other using a very soft toothbrush, paying particular attention to the nooks and crannies.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
- Make sure the water is not too hot, especially if your jewelry is adorned with fragile stones.
- Dry them with a soft cloth.
- Then let your jewelry dry completely in the open air before wearing it again.
YOU CAN ALSO
- Mix a small amount of toothpaste and water to obtain a liquid paste. Rub with a toothbrush (as soft as possible).
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water and dry them gently with a soft cloth.
- Allow your jewelry to air dry completely before wearing it again.